Ham Radio Solutions is pleased to announce CW Hotline, a WiFi connected CW tool. CW Hotline was designed to provide a way to key a remote radio station in CW mode, but can be also used as a private Morse code link to friends. Think “The Bat Phone” for CW. It is available with either a built in straight key or paddles, or neither if only external keys will be used. Once it is configured with the local WiFi information, just power up, it will link with selected peers and be ready to send and receive.
CW Hotline features include:
- A remote CW station keying solution with low latency (2 units required)
- A dedicated Morse code channel for remote friends to communicate and practice
- A stand alone Iambic keyer with built in paddles
- A code practice oscillator with built in straight key
- Choose at build time to install paddles or straight key. Kit includes parts for both.
- Jacks for external key or paddles, amplified sidetone speaker, and transmitter keying
- LED indication of link status and keying
- CW Hotline reproduces the timing and “fist” of the sender
- Compatible with VBand Internet CW website and can remove all local latency
- Settings adjustable via WiFi or serial
- Powered via 5V Micro USB cable
- Available as a simple kit with all through-hole components
Check out the YouTube videos about CW Hotline from Red Summit RF & HAM Radio For Non-Techies
CW Hotline is currently available as a kit for $50 USD plus shipping.
Unlisted shipping destinations please contact us before ordering.